- US National Debt – How will your small business be affected if the debt ceiling is not raised?
- Offshore Bank Accounts – Disclose before August 31st and Save on Penalties.
- Non-Profit Filing Penalties, and Solutions
- Small Businesses Must Bring New Discipline to Their Business Practices or Risk Failure
- Business opportunities abroad
- chi flat iron on There Are Advantages to Filing Your Tax Return on Time
- James Accounting & Tax Practice, PA on US National Debt – How will your small business be affected if the debt ceiling is not raised?
- admin on Does Your Small Business Qualify for the Health Care Credit?
- Timothy on Does Your Small Business Qualify for the Health Care Credit?
- local seo on There Are Advantages to Filing Your Tax Return on Time
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Answer these questions and find out. Are you determined? There will be many occasions when trying to start a business and even during the life of a mature business when you will feel like calling it quits because of some … Continue reading
In an effort to make it more affordable for small businesses (including non profits) to provide health insurance for employees, one of the provisions of the Affordable Care Act was the Small Business Health Care Tax Credit. Beginning with the … Continue reading
Do you know the compliance requirements of your city, county, state and federal governments? This is a question you should answer before getting started. Businesses have been known to fail to get started because they could not obtain the licenses … Continue reading
Many new business owners choose not to file their initial return on time for various reasons including but not limited to the following: 1. They did not know when it was due. Now you know that your business return for … Continue reading